(or... my Dutch neighbor's new non-Dutch door).
Judith and David needed a new door... it's good thing they lives across the street. This was one of the most convenient, yet time-intensive installs yet. Convenient in that the workshop was 150 feet away... time intensive in that I've never put so many coats of paint on a door before (*it took 1/2 gallon of paint to get full, opaque coverage — about 8 coats).
They also have an original electro-piezo entry buzzer that they wanted to retain, so I was able to restore it — and the jamb around it for better-than new appearance and mortise a deadbolt and plate for full security.
The first step was stripping the frame of the existing stops (I replace them with new wood on every install) and five decades of paint. Once back to the original redwood base, the process of reconstructing the jamb could begin.
All in all, although a bit more in the time-department that we initially bargained for, it's a very nice upgrade from the previous state.
(*for a number of Home-Depot-related reasons, we did not use the tried/true Behr Premium Plus Ultra on this door... and paid the price in multiple coats. On the next install, I might try their Marque line which guaranteed one-coat coverage... a guarantee I'll gladly take them up on.)