A few months back, we replaced the redwood strips in the atrium... we got tired of sweeping rocks up and tripping from where we had to remove the decayed spacer strips. It was a success. This weekend, I tackled the driveway. The premise was the same, except the slope added a separate challenge.
The technique was similar, so see the old post for that. The sloping pieces were a bit shorter and cut at slight angles at the ends to facilitate the curve to match the slope. The were pocket-screwed together along the sides — a bit unnecessary, but it should help to keep them from lifting at the joints. You could also glue and side toe-nail them. Shims on the sides helped to keep things aligned and wedged in place until the adhesive and sand set. Once it dries and weathers a bit, it should look very original. (What you're seeing below is still very wet.)