4112 Phoenix Street is now for sale. It's a 4BR carport model which clocks in at about 1650sf with a one-car garage. It's on the market starting at $500K, but given the recent comps, it's anticipated to go a bit above that. Take a look! Also, feel free to check out the Flickr gallery which has higher-resolution images.
This is a very clean, well-maintained home in move-in ready condition. There have obviously been a few updates along the way that many might put in the "con" column, but there's a good chance that anyone moving into a 50 year old home will want to make a few modifications to suit their own wants one way or the other.
In the spirit of "a picture tells a thousand words", take a look below and see the house for yourself.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1650 square feet
- laminate flooring
- original globe lighting + ceiling fans
- in-wall AC (a low-cost option that works well in this model)
- vinyl double-pane windows and sliders
- original panelling in den and living room
- one car garage with electric opener
- covered atrium
- clean yard with raised garden beds